7.1.1 - 29 Jun 2018
- Fixed GCD calling the Cross Section Viewer by changing the publisher to
North Arrow Research Ltd.
- Fixed budget segregation issue when the thresholded histogram possesses no values.
7.1.0 - 11 May 2018
This one is a big release that changes the platform of the Standalone so if you have the Standalone installed you will need to uninstall it and re-install it. Further updates should happen as usual.
Nearly 50 bug fixes and enhancements including:
- 64-bit support! (Standalone only) We’re thrilled to anounce the Standalone product is now working in full 64-bit.
- Memory leaks: Fixed a nasty memory leak issue which should free up more RAM and allow for larger rasters to be processed.
- Significant performance increases (in addition to the 64-bit) when doing windowed operations like Hillshading.
- Lots of workflow issues to smooth out user experience.
- Many file locking issues.
- Dozens of little UI glitches and typos.
- Better help and tooltips overall.
- Improved integrity checking when deleting project items.
- Morphological analysis results and user interface still being finalized.
7.0.16 - 17 Apr 2018
- Probabilistic thresholded error raster.
- Fixing DoD and budget segregation analysis inputs property grid to reference correct new and old surfaces.
- Links to TAT and Cross Section Viewer online help web sites.
7.0.15 - 17 Apr 2018
- Projection mismatches presented as warning instead of error.
- Browsing to *.tiff files.
7.0.14 - 16 Apr 2018
- Fixed y axis label when switching between area and volume DoD histogram plots.
- Enforces zero as the minimum of the elevation change DoD bar charts.
- HTML encoding GCD project file path when exporting to the Cross Section Viewer (allows for spaces in the path).
7.0.13 - 13 Apr 2018
- AnyCPU architecture.
7.0.12 - 12 Apr 2018
- Click Once deployment fixed for StandAlone.
- Launching Cross Section Viewer now works correctly.
- Web-based acknowledgements form.
- Online help buttons.
- Exceptions now have GCD and ArcMap versions.
- Deleting morphological analyses and linear extractions implemented.
- Deleting DoDs and budget segregations checks for file locks first.
- Viewing FIS error surface properties now works.
7.0.11 - 4 Apr 2018
- Fixed clicking on DoD tabular results table header.
- Revised morphological analysis user interface.
7.0.10 - 28 Mar 2018
- Fixed FIS calculations
- Fixed row indexing in the budget segregation stat % totals column.
7.0.09 - 22 Mar 2018
- Error Surfaces:
- Fixed default checkbox.
- Fixed bug when error surface has no value for cells.
- FIS file copied next to error surface raster. where there is valid change between two surfaces.
- Linear Extractions from DoDs implemented.
- GCD now handles “US Survey Foot” linear units.
- Disabled opening of last project in GCD standalone.
- Morphological analysis now produces a spreadsheet.
- Fixed multi-epoch bug when sorting DEMs.
- Regular masks added to map with 30% transparency.
- New FIS library features:
- System and user FIS shown in library.
- ET-AL FIS repo included in deployment.
- DoD elevation change bars y axis accounts for error bars.
- Change Detection:
- Produces thresholded error raster.
- Adding all DoDs to map.
- Adding all DoDs with the same surfaces to the map.
- User can edit DoD name.
- GCD does not copy
AppDatafolder at start-up.
- FIS calculation is wrong.
- Thresholded error raster for probabilistic thresholding is wrong.
- Editing two items (of any type) and giving them the same name breaks uniqueness constraint.
7.0.08 - 8 Mar 2018
- Including the Morphological and InterComparison spreadsheets in the deployments.
- Raw and thresholded layers in the map now have the name of the DoD.
- Fixed DoD results - clicking the reset button.
- Changed order or raw and threshdolded add to map menu items on DoD right click menu
- Changed order of create new error surface and create from mask.
- Removed test “for entire DEM extent” from create error surface menu.
- Bug fixing serialization of morphological spreadsheet into XML.
- Fixing creating regular mask when the user changes field.
- Fixed bug adding existing error surface.
- Fixing editing both single and multi-method error surfaces.
- Slope and point density associated surfaces getting default names.
7.0.07 - 6 Mar 2018
- Internal test release.
- Refactored project tree with more consistent menus.
- Simplified associated surface user interface
- Refactored error surface generation.
- Profile routes.
- Linear extractions.
- Inter-comparison spreadsheets
- Morphological change identifying minimum flux cell
- Customizable change detection plots
- Error bars on elevation change bar plots.
- Simplified tabular change detection results.
- Add to map for all new project items.
7.0.06 - 22 Feb 2018
- Reference surfaces and reference error surfaces
- From a set of DEMs the error surface is derived from the min, max from the corresponding error surface value, or the root mean square of the error surface values.
- Regular, directional and area of interest masks
- Change detection with AOI
- Vector based operations use GDAL to convert the polygons into a temporary raster layer
- Budget segregation
- Multi-method error
- AOI change detection
- Morphological approach
- Budget segregation % totals column added to tabular display
- Simplified DEM properties form
- Multi-method error surfaces not working
- FIS error surfaces not working
- Morphological approach min flux cell identification not working
7.0.03 - 30 Jan 2018
- Fixed change detection with probabilistic thresholding when no spatial coherence in use (issue #30).
7.0.02 - 22 Jan 2018
- Fixing AddIn so that
Deployfiles are considered part of the installation and not
7.0.01 - 19 Jan 2018
- First version of GCD standalone and GCD AddIn for ArcGIS
- All core GCD 6 functionality
- Multiple uncertainty analysis batch change detection