Synopsis of Topic
We will be on hand to help you put into practice the principles from this workshop on your own datasets.
Why we’re Covering it
This is the opportunity for you to reinforce the concepts and skills you’ve developed on Monday and Tuesday and apply them to data that you have first hand experience with. Whether you work up your own data that you brought with you or data that you captured during the field trip, we will help make sure you understand the workflows.
Learning Outcomes Supported
This topic will help fulfill the following primary learning outcome(s) for the workshop:
- Hands-on instruction on use of the GCD software through group-led and **self-paced **exercises
- An opportunity to interact with experts on geomorphic monitoring and the software developers of GCD to help you make better use of your own data
Data and Materials for Exercises
- Right Hand Fork Dataset
- CHaMP datsets (others available at champmonitoring.org)
- Feshie datasets
- If you brought your own data, this is when you’ll get to play with it
Prerequisites for this Exercise
- Participation in Monday and Tuesday of Workshop