Commands from DEM Surveys Node
DEM Surveys node in the Project Exploer under
Inputs in the GCD Project Explorer, a right-click context menu reveals five commands :
- Add Existing DEM Survey - This is how you add a DEM Survey to your project
- Explore DEM Surveys Folder - Opens the
\Inputs\Surveysfolder in your GCD Proect in Windows Explorer
- Sort DEM Surveys
- Sort Alphabetically Ascending - Sorts in ascending order (i.e. A-Z, 1-9) based on Survey Names
- Sort Alphabetically Descending- Sorts in descending order (i.e. Z-A, 9-1) based on Survey Names
- Sort Chronologically Ascending - Sorts from Oldest to Newest if a survey date is specifed in surveys.
- Sort Chronoligically Descending- Sorts from Newest to Oldest if a survey date is specifed in surveys.
- Add all DEM Surveys to the Map - Adds all the DEM Surveys in your project with their hillshades to ArcMAP table of contents (only available in ArcGIS AddIn)
- Collapse Child Items - *If any DEM surveys are expanded to show their child contents, this command simply collapses them all down to tidy up tree view. *
One Survey node expanded:
All survey nodes collapsed: